1. The seller is responsible for warranty obligations in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
2. The warranty period is calculated from the date of sale of the equipment.
3. During the warranty period, the Seller eliminates defects in the equipment free of charge by repairing it or replacing defective parts and materials with new ones, provided that the defect arose through the fault of the Seller.
4. The replacement of defective parts is carried out by the Seller within the framework of this warranty obligation on the basis of a written opinion of a specialist in the technical department.
5. The warranty is void if the Equipment is serviced, repaired or modified by personnel not authorized by the Seller.
6. The Seller is not responsible for defects and malfunctions of the Equipment that occurred to him as a result of non-compliance with the rules of transportation and storage conditions, technical requirements for the placement and operation of the Equipment;
7. The Seller is not responsible for the Buyer’s indirect losses associated with the failure and repair of equipment.
8. Warranty repair of the Equipment is carried out only by the Seller. When handing over the Equipment for warranty repair, the Buyer is obliged to provide the original warranty card.
9. In case of corrections, erasures in the warranty card or its loss, as well as the impossibility of identifying the serial number of the Equipment, the Buyer may be denied warranty repair of the Equipment.
10. The term for performing warranty repairs of the Equipment depends on the complexity of the work performed, but no more than 14 working days from the date of delivery of the Equipment to the place of warranty service.
11.1 If it is necessary to supply additional parts for the repair of warranty equipment, the repair period may be extended.
12. Warranty obligations do not include periodic maintenance, installation and configuration of equipment at the customer’s.
13. The Owner of the Equipment carries out its delivery to the address of the warranty service and back independently.
14. Disputes on warranty obligations are considered in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine;
15. This warranty does not infringe on the legal rights of the consumer granted to him by the current legislation of Ukraine, and the rights of the consumer in relation to the dealer, arising from the conclusion of a sales contract between them.
The warranty does not cover:
1. Malfunctions resulting from environmental influences (rain, snow, lightning, etc.) or force majeure circumstances (fire, flood, earthquake, etc.);
2. Malfunctions caused by violation of the rules of storage, operation with non-compliance with the operating instructions or improper installation;
3. Malfunctions caused by the ingress of foreign objects, liquids, insects, etc.;
4. Malfunctions caused by intervention in the repair process of the Equipment by persons not authorized by the Seller;
5. Hang-up of equipment, software failures or equipment failure resulting from a voltage drop in the network;
6. External defects (obvious mechanical damage, cracks, chips on the case and inside the Equipment, scratches on LCD panels);
7. Traces of persistent contamination on touch screens that appeared during the operation by the Buyer or during transportation by the Buyer (or third parties);
7.1 Complaints of such malfunctions must be made immediately orally and in writing to the carrier and the special sales representative.
For warranty service, please contact the technical department by phone: +38 (044) 200 16 68 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org